Websites are a critical communication channel for businesses. Most consumers rely on the internet to find the product or service they need, so without a website, your small business is missing a critical opportunity for discovery. It’s time to level up your marketing with an online presence.
This workshop will guide you through a digital strategy and details for creating a basic WordPress website.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- Where and how to buy a domain name and website hosting
- Structuring a basic website for easy user navigation
- The power of content builders/content management systems
- How to use open-source website builders such as WordPress
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Create a basic website or update their existing site
- Develop their online presence
- Walk away with a better understanding of the process required to build their own website
Register for this workshop to learn how to approach building your own website for your business.
How it works:
- Purchase a $25 Standard Ticket to attend this workshop
- Purchase a $55 Premium Ticket to attend all 4 workshops in the Geelong Series