Marketing is a vital part of growing any business, but it can be very time consuming, especially in the beginning. The future growth of your small business depends largely on the marketing you do now, and high level marketing advice and support can give you the edge you need to grow and outshine the competition.
The problem that many small businesses face is that it often doesn’t make sense to hire an in house marketing department, and if it’s not your area of expertise, trying to go it alone isn’t going to get you the results you need.
You’ll be glad to know there is a happy medium. By outsourcing your marketing team you can get the best of both worlds – expert marketing support and advice whenever you need it, without having to hire in house.
Get ahead of the competition and separate your business from the rest with a 12 month full marketing plan complete with budgets, tactics and activity calendars
WHEN YOU NEED TO:
- Achieve your business goals with the support of a detailed marketing approach
- Create a solid marketing foundation and best practice for your business well into the future
- Build awareness and authority within your target markets
MARKETING PLAN INCLUDES:
- Target marketing and developing key messages
- Developing campaigns to build awareness and demand
- Marketing tactics such as video testimonials, LinkedIn strategy, online PR
- Researching key events and networking opportunities
- Manage the creative process, e.g. new marketing collateral, website, graphic design
- Business development process and recommended sales tools
- Managing distribution of content through various online channels
- Activity calendar and budgets
- Reporting and measurement of activities
- A detailed strategy focusing on the business goals over the following 12 months, including tactics, budgets, development of a content and social media strategy for your business, activity calendars and reporting and measurement tools.