Whether you are new to the system, setting up an additional business or just want to make an overhaul to help your setup hit the “sweet spot” and really start bringing in the leads, and convert them, we are happy to help you with your Dubsado setup.
We can help with your strategies for lead capture, labelling, workflows and canned emails. We’re also familiar with loads of other complimentary software that can help you capture, process and convert your leads, such as Facebook Ads / Mailchimp / WordPress etc so can help you set up all of these so they talk to eachother and automate as much as possible.
Our setup packages are set at $250, and include up to 5 hours of setup work to customise your Dubsado to your business and maximise your sales funnel process.
- The secret to more Instagram followers - November 6, 2017
- Meet style guru Diane Penelope. - October 30, 2017
- Australians can now employ theatre and event producer, Jac Bowie, as their very own wedding planner. - October 23, 2017
- 95-year-old Australian handcrafted business hasn’t buckled under the pressure of modern times Celebrating 95 years in business, men’s accessories connoisseurs - October 23, 2017
- 3 ways wireless printing can help prepare you for the digital age - October 22, 2017
- I got ripped off, by a hairdresser. - October 22, 2017
- Review of the Fuji Xerox CM225 fw printer - October 9, 2017
- Australians can now employ theatre and event producer, Jac Bowie, as their very own wedding planner. - September 20, 2017
- First look at SBS Look Me In The Eye - August 17, 2017
- My secret weapon for Instagram - August 17, 2017