Personalised beauty retailer, Say It With Polish, has this week launched their charitable platform, Polish For Purpose.
Say It With Polish is the only Australian brand that offers customers the ability to completely personalise their beauty products, from the colour to the label, you name it (literally)! Following the success of their first nail polish range, Say It With Polish have partnered with six respected Australian charities (Pink Hope, Vision Australia, UN Women National Committee Australia, Manly Women’s Shelter, Sydney Dogs and Cats Home and Working Spirit) to allow customers make a positive contribution with their shopping dollars.
By simply purchasing a polish from the Polish For Purpose collection, customers can choose to generate awareness for a life-threatening illness, raise money to assist the vision impaired or women in crisis, save lost and abandoned pets or support our military veterans. Polish For Purpose lets customers #nail the perfect gift while supporting a worthy cause.
Each inspirational template has been designed in conjunction with the respective charity to express their individual style and compliment their mission. Every purchase on the Polish For Purpose platform ensures 100% of the profits of each bottle are donated back to the charity in question.
Not only for a good cause, all Polish For Purpose products are also Australian made, certified 100% cruelty free and vegan by Cruelty Free Australia and are 5-free, meaning they don’t contain any of the nasties commonly found in nail polish: toluene, DBP, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin or camphor.
Polish For Purpose bottles are available exclusively online at www.sayitwithpolish.com.au/polishforpurpose and retail for AUD $20 with shipping available worldwide.
- The secret to more Instagram followers - November 6, 2017
- Meet style guru Diane Penelope. - October 30, 2017
- Australians can now employ theatre and event producer, Jac Bowie, as their very own wedding planner. - October 23, 2017
- 95-year-old Australian handcrafted business hasn’t buckled under the pressure of modern times Celebrating 95 years in business, men’s accessories connoisseurs - October 23, 2017
- 3 ways wireless printing can help prepare you for the digital age - October 22, 2017
- I got ripped off, by a hairdresser. - October 22, 2017
- Review of the Fuji Xerox CM225 fw printer - October 9, 2017
- Australians can now employ theatre and event producer, Jac Bowie, as their very own wedding planner. - September 20, 2017
- First look at SBS Look Me In The Eye - August 17, 2017
- My secret weapon for Instagram - August 17, 2017