Unless you want your business to be the world’s greatest secret, you need potential customers to know about your business. There are a few different ways to accomplish this.
You could talk to everyone you meet about your business. Many business owners are very good at this, but it’s hard to reach a lot of potential customers this way.
You can spend money on advertising. This works for the world’s largest corporations and it can work for you – if you have deep pockets and don’t mind spending.
You can use social media. Social media marketing is definitely recommended for all businesses, but can be super time intensive and cost a lot of money if you don’t have the time and knowledge to do it yourself.
Write and send out PRESS or MEDIA RELEASES. This is easily the simplest, least expensive and effective way to get the word out about your business.
When it comes to promoting your business, best practices dictate that you use a variety of methods to reach potential clients. If your budget and your time is tight, the best thing you can do is craft and send out a well written story about your business to a targeted media list which reaches your target market.
Some of the benefits of sending out press releases:
Media releases are the least expensive way to reach a large number of potential clients or customers.
Your media releases can (and should) be sent out on a regular basis – each and every time your company has some newsworthy information that you want to share with the world (or at least your target market).
Press releases can help you develop mutually beneficial working relationships with relevant media outlets, who can then turn to you for expert commentary in your field. This is a great help in establishing credibility for you and your company.
Press releases can let potential clients know about all types of company news, including new partnerships, new products, new services, awards won etc.
Media outlets of all kinds are constantly searching for newsworthy stories to report on and share with their readers, viewers and media consumers. A well-written news release with timely, relevant and interesting information can provide media outlets (newspapers, magazines, radio, television, bloggers, etc.) with news items they can use to create stories that are of interest to their readers and viewers.
You are encouraged to use press releases to distribute all the great news surrounding your business. The press release is one of the simplest, least expensive and most beneficial tools for business owners – and one that anyone can use. Give it a try – send out a press release today!
- The secret to more Instagram followers - November 6, 2017
- Meet style guru Diane Penelope. - October 30, 2017
- Australians can now employ theatre and event producer, Jac Bowie, as their very own wedding planner. - October 23, 2017
- 95-year-old Australian handcrafted business hasn’t buckled under the pressure of modern times Celebrating 95 years in business, men’s accessories connoisseurs - October 23, 2017
- 3 ways wireless printing can help prepare you for the digital age - October 22, 2017
- I got ripped off, by a hairdresser. - October 22, 2017
- Review of the Fuji Xerox CM225 fw printer - October 9, 2017
- Australians can now employ theatre and event producer, Jac Bowie, as their very own wedding planner. - September 20, 2017
- First look at SBS Look Me In The Eye - August 17, 2017
- My secret weapon for Instagram - August 17, 2017