There’s a reason why so many top coaches and service providers are hosting virtual summits: they’re the perfect way to showcase your expertise…even if you think you don’t have any.
Seriously, everyone is an expert in something, but if you’re breaking into a new niche, or simply trying to “up level” your brand, then a virtual summit can be the perfect launch pad. Here’s why it works so well.
Invite your dream guests
It’s true what they say about surrounding yourself with greatness. When you associate with coaches and business owners who are just a bit ahead of you in the entrepreneurial game, they will bring you up by association.
Pull off a successful event, and you’ll find your inbox flooded with offers for interviews, speaking engagements, and JV partnerships, and all because you had the courage and forethought to put together a stellar event. So don’t be afraid to approach those “big” names.
Repackage and repurpose
Don’t let your big event fade into the background as soon as it’s over. Instead, turn the recordings into evergreen products that will continue to showcase you as the go-to person in your niche.
Consider bundling the recordings with transcripts and selling them as one-off products. You could also turn the transcripts into Kindle books, or use the audios in a stand-alone training program. If you have a coaching client who struggles with a particular task, share the relevant recording with her, then offer to answer questions after she’s watched it.
The point is, use and re-use this content everywhere you can, and it will continue to help you grow your business for years.
Blow your own horn
Blog guest posting, podcast interviews, and the speaker’s circuit…these are all fantastic ways to leverage a successful summit to show off your expertise. Because you’ve pulled off your virtual event (with a minimum of hitches) and had the backing of some heavy hitters in your niche, you’re in a great position to turn that “fame” into more opportunities.
Make the most out of your hard work by including the information on your:
- About page
- Speaker page
- Press page
- LinkedIn bio
And don’t forget to stay in touch with your speakers, so you can make the most of those connections, too.
- The secret to more Instagram followers - November 6, 2017
- Meet style guru Diane Penelope. - October 30, 2017
- Australians can now employ theatre and event producer, Jac Bowie, as their very own wedding planner. - October 23, 2017
- 95-year-old Australian handcrafted business hasn’t buckled under the pressure of modern times Celebrating 95 years in business, men’s accessories connoisseurs - October 23, 2017
- 3 ways wireless printing can help prepare you for the digital age - October 22, 2017
- I got ripped off, by a hairdresser. - October 22, 2017
- Review of the Fuji Xerox CM225 fw printer - October 9, 2017
- Australians can now employ theatre and event producer, Jac Bowie, as their very own wedding planner. - September 20, 2017
- First look at SBS Look Me In The Eye - August 17, 2017
- My secret weapon for Instagram - August 17, 2017