A blog helps to develop your business, catch the attention of more customers and maintain relationships with your current customers. Most of your potential and actual customers will read your blog at some stage. So you don’t want it to become tired and boring. Let’s look at some specific ways you turn your blog readers into blog super fans.
Frequency is what you want to aim for to build your blog audience. The more often you blog, the more content you’ll have for search engines to index and the more information you’ll be able to share with your audience.
If you’re too infrequent, then your audience won’t think of your blog as being the ‘go to’ place for information. This usually means they’ll forget about you. Another advantage to regular blogging is that the more you write, the better you become.
Quality Over Quantity
It doesn’t matter how much you write or how often you write if you sacrifice the quality for quantity. Hundreds of poorly written blog posts are not going to turn your readers audience into super fans. The reason that they keep coming back and keep reading your blog is because of the connection they feel through your writing and that you understand their wants and needs.
Does your blog add value to the lives of your readers? Do you always provide value? If you would not show your best friend your blog, why are you showing it to your readers? You get to help them by giving them insight, telling them about a product they need or showing them a service that will impact their lives in a positive way.
The Power Of Video
While people can read your text when you create a blog, they can’t read facial expression or hear the tone of your voice through the text. Videos allow that to come through. They feel like they can get to know you better once they’ve seen you because they feel like they’ve ‘met’ you.
Connect With Podcasts
Podcasts are audio files that make it possible for you to deliver information to your audience. Before you start recording, have an outline on what you’re going to talk about.Give your audience as much value in as short a time frame as you can. If you have a podcast that rambles on and on, you’ll lose listeners.
Pay Attention To Comments
Don’t ignore the comment section of your blog. Check it regularly and respond to every comment. Your readers have taken the effort to comment and when you comment back, it builds social proof. It shows that you care about your audience and that’s when they become super fans.
- The secret to more Instagram followers - November 6, 2017
- Meet style guru Diane Penelope. - October 30, 2017
- Australians can now employ theatre and event producer, Jac Bowie, as their very own wedding planner. - October 23, 2017
- 95-year-old Australian handcrafted business hasn’t buckled under the pressure of modern times Celebrating 95 years in business, men’s accessories connoisseurs - October 23, 2017
- 3 ways wireless printing can help prepare you for the digital age - October 22, 2017
- I got ripped off, by a hairdresser. - October 22, 2017
- Review of the Fuji Xerox CM225 fw printer - October 9, 2017
- Australians can now employ theatre and event producer, Jac Bowie, as their very own wedding planner. - September 20, 2017
- First look at SBS Look Me In The Eye - August 17, 2017
- My secret weapon for Instagram - August 17, 2017