All Killer No Filler is the perfect way to get started for free. In 5 days, you’ll learn not only where to find out where your clients are hanging out, but how to reach them and engage with them in a way that moves them. You’ll also gain access to a range of my must-have tools to get you started. What are you waiting for? Sign up!
I’ve been a blogger since 2005, and created content for my own personal blog, Business in Heels and for other people & publications. In 2015, I worked as an on-air presenter at Mix 104.9 in Darwin, producing around 17-20 blogs per week, later mentoring 8 radio announcers across 2 stations with their online content.
In 2016, I was promoted to a state Online Content Manager for a major radio network, currently overseeing, training and writing content for over 15 radio stations across Australia.
Along the way I’ve not only learned where to find your “tribe”, but how to collate trends, ideas and make content work for you. And ways to make your content go further.
This course is for bloggers, business owners, startups, stay at home mums, influencers, radio announcers and professionals who want to find easier ways to source and produce killer content with ease.
Outline of the e-Course:
- Introduction, what is the purpose of Content?
- Who is your Tribe?
- What’s trending in my Tribe?
- Where to find my content ideas
- Organising and Publishing Content
- Conclusion and Resources
- 50 Blog topic ideas to get you started!
- 120+ Facebook groups to join to promote your business or product to over 300,000 targeted Facebook fans
- Resource list of all the tools, tricks and software we use to create our content!
After finishing this course, students will be confident in sourcing, organising and producing content across blogs, social media.